Pediatric Glaucoma and Cataract Family Association (PGCFA)
This is a great organisation whose mission is to promote the quality of life for children with glaucoma and cataracts and their families by providing education, resources, expert information and support. Ray has been a Board member since 1998.
Over the years, Ray and Lata have supported many charities including:
- Aston University - Birmingham, England
- Arya Samaj / Vedic Cultural Centre - Markham
- Asthma Society
- Big Brothers
- Brendan’s Eye Research Fund
- Swaminarayan Temple - Etobicoke
- Canadian Liver Foundation
- Care Canada
- Doctors without Borders
- Easter Seals Society
- Glaucoma Research Society of Canada
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Lakshminarayan Temple - Scarborough, Ont
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Ontario March of Dimes
- Ontario Special Olympics
- Operation Eyesight Universal
- PGCFA - Toronto
- Red Cross
- Rough Valley Health System Foundation - Scarborough, Ontario
- Satya Sanatan Dharma Cultural Sabha Of Canada – Pickering, Ontario
- Sewa Canada International Aid Inc
- Sri Radha Krishna Temple - Scarborough
- The Hospital For Sick Children Foundation
- The Princess Margaret Foundation
- The War Amps
- Three Fishes Christian Elementary School - Scarborough
- UNICEF – United Nations
- Voice Of The Vedas Cultural Sabha Inc – Richmond Hill, Ontario
- World Vision
Philanthropy and Charitable Giving
"In life, think about what you can give to your fellow human beings rather than what you can get from them!"
"Giving creates so much happiness in the recipient and the donor."
"What kind of life would we have on this planet, if nobody gave or donated anything?"
"We cannot change the whole world, but we can make a huge difference in a few peoples lives by donating time, money and resources."
We all have heard the above words of wisdom. We believe in these concepts, and therefore, we try to donate our skills, time and money. Some years back, we started funding a University Scholarship in Birmingham, UK. Over the years, we have donated regularly to local hospitals, temples, medical research organizations, Care/support organisations, etc. Over the next forty years, we are committed to donating over $100,000 dollars to various charities. Moreover, our Estate will donate 25% of our assets when the second of us gets the call from Heaven.
We encourage all our clients, friends and relatives to come forward and donate their skills, time, and money!
Sharing all the gifts and the bounty God has given you will create so much joy and happiness on this lovely planet!
Do not forget to share – as life is just too short and you only get one shot at it! And don’t wait till you have some spare time or some spare money!
Securing your Family's Future
Following the advice of a trusted advisor is shown to be a significant factor in building wealth and achieving investment success. Our team can provide sound advice and a Personal Wealth Management Strategy™ to guide & assist you & your family at any stage of life.